hey Yumiko, I replied on your talk page on how to turn the effects off.
I was wondering if you could help me with a question:
How do you move the proper pages into the proper equipment lists? Ex: If I wanted to put the new page I made for Bandit Shoes into here: http://mabinoger.com/wiki/index.php/Shoes_List
I made a few changes on the front page. Hope you didn't mind?--Code 08:33, 10 August 2012 (CEST)
- Hey Littlesnow, as the only other active moderator I can see I'm inviting you to come redesign the front page. Talk:Main_Page
TALKPAGECONTRIBS☺ 20:33, 10 August 2012 (CEST)
So... since you put it in that little top part, I can't edit/add stuff to the "Did you know...". I don't have the rights because I'm just an automated user? I think?--Code 18:39, 18 August 2012 (CEST)
Oh, right, I should turn it into a template later, it's only editable by moderators up there.... Snowflake 18:50, 18 August 2012 (CEST)
You want me to tag the delete message on all the Spam images too?--Code 21:12, 10 August 2012 (CEST)
- Anything that should not be here should have the delete message on it, thanks :)
TALKPAGECONTRIBS☺ 04:01, 11 August 2012 (CEST)
How do I do such a thing? Because "Theatre" missions are in "Theater" mission.--Code 22:41, 10 August 2012 (CEST)
- >.> stupid American English being not the same as English English...we can move them for you. Apparently there is no request for move template...There that should be one just use [[Template:Move]]
TALKPAGECONTRIBS☺ 04:13, 11 August 2012 (CEST)
Sorry about the flood of Deletes
Was doing some simple searches and managed to get large lists of spam. Sorry if the Delete page just keeps growing whenever I do a round or two... xD --Lt. Jessie 19:12, 11 August 2012 (CEST)
I'm curious as to why some of the titles blend together. It's especially noticeable in the "Master" titles area on that page. Where not every title gets its own box (I checked for any errors in the coding, but found none). I'm just curious if you knew why.
I also wondered if it was alright to add all the titles (including ones that aren't released on -any- server? Some of them would be like "the Beserker Master" (The Master title for an unreleased Skill), "the Crouching Dragon" (Reach r1 in all Fighter Skills), and "National Representative" (An Olympic Event Title)--Code 15:09, 12 August 2012 (CEST)
- Update: Yeah, so... forget about the first paragraph. It seems I just needed to clear my cookies >.<.--Code 15:26, 12 August 2012 (CEST)
Sure, add the titles, you'll never know when Nexon surprises us by adding them XD Snowflake 16:09, 12 August 2012 (CEST)
Monster template images
Yea, it uses jpg. The old shadow template was using png, with an option to specify the image name yourself... Although technically possible, having only one file type should make things a little easier. Once the old ones have been taken care of at least =/
--Exec (talk) 08:54, 21 August 2012 (CEST)
- Well, once we replace the existing monster pages, like I just did for the Arat Boar, we can replace the old png images, right?
- Snowflake (talk) 08:56, 21 August 2012 (CEST)
- Replace with what? For 1-2 Gargs I downloaded the pngs yesterday, converted them to jpg, checked that the png isn't used anywhere else, and deleted it. I guess that's what we'll have to do eventually. Unless I change the template, if it's too much of a hassle.
- --Exec (talk) 09:00, 21 August 2012 (CEST)
- Well maybe "replace" is a bad word to choose, but I mean after the monster pages use the correct templates, especially with Shadow Mission Monsters since those didn't automatically accept the new template. (but I'll be redoing all of those if necessary) Snowflake (talk) 09:03, 21 August 2012 (CEST)
I'll be surprised, I wasn't expecting you to jump to this so quickly. I would of helped if I didn't have class all day (on one of my breaks right now). Once I get off work tomorrow or even later tonight for me, I'll do a few monsters myself. But all in all, nice work so far Snowflake!--Code (talk) 22:48, 21 August 2012 (CEST)
Something Funky Going On.... oO;;;
I was wondering, since this seems to come up really often in the potions list now that I'm sort of 'proofreading' it and trying to find a better way to present this, is there a way for one image to show up in multiple areas without breaking the links in the current areas? Take for example the Item Drop and Monster Drop Booster Potions. They use the same in-game image, but are listed as four separate image files on that list alone. The same goes for the dieting potions and a few of the RE potions that use the same images as the normal potions.
--Lt. Jessie (talk) 19:06, 26 September 2012 (CEST)
- Yeah, I assume part of this is from the potions page, with the duplicates coming from the RE/SE variants as well as the ones with different time lengths? I was wondering about this too... :x
- --Lt. Jessie (talk) 06:57, 28 September 2012 (CEST)
- Well I suppose I could discuss the possibilities of given you guys moderator rights to get these things solved (since you seem trustworthy enough). Since I'm not always here myself and will soon be pretty much unavailable for a while, any help should be appreciated... --Snowflake (talk) 10:55, 28 September 2012 (CEST)
- I manually make the background into a color that isn't used in the image (like bright green or pink) and then use another tool to delete said background, I could do the same to the icons if you want.Snowflake (talk) 13:48, 30 October 2012 (CET)
Ok, I got the Melee (Template:weaponbox(melee) - See Sickle), the newly-added Ranged (Template:weaponbox(ranged) - See Andras's Bow), and Cylinder (Template:weaponbox(Cylinder) - See Clay Cylinder) weaponbox templates done, as well as non-weapon equips (Template:equipbox - See Popo's Skirt and Dustin Silver Knight Armor) (...At least, for the most part on non-weapon equips... ^^;). Listed pages are gonna be my play pages for a bit while I test things.
I left a note on Template:weaponbox(tool) since it's pretty much the same as the melee box. Wands I'll do one similar to that of the cylinders since we're dealing with elementals on that one.
Um... I think that's all of them? Think it's best to make data pages for all of the items since a lot of info is shared among multiple pages, like the master lists on my page and the main category list pages.
I also made a dye template (Template:StyleDyeDetails), which you have already seen and know my little issue with at the moment. Images will need to be done individually, or you can find a way to get it off of Mabi TW's wiki (Still finding out how!!!).
Also made a weapon grade template (Template:StyleWeaponGrades) for those funky values from drops, retouched the Template:StyleSmithingDetailsHeader and Template:StyleSmithingDetailsBody. Don't think it's doable for the Upgrades lists due to the row spans for the NPC location of the upgrades, but the Upgrade Sequences may be doable.
Hope this is enough to let you know what's been going on during my updating sprees and which templates are completed.