Royal Castle Banquet
Once the banquet begins, several buffet tables will appear in the main hall. These have a large array of different foods made by Glewyas and Gordon that players can eat. Players can also prepare and serve their own foods. After eating food, the player will be prompted to write a thank-you message to the chef and must wait 3 minutes before consuming another dish.
There are several private tables scattered around the main hall. These can be reserved and given a theme. They are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. The tables have posters beside them for you to write personal messages in to help your friends find your individual table.
Several NPCs as well as an unusable piano will also spawn in the Banquet as a scenery.
Every minute, every player in the hall will receive 7,500 EXP. (Results in 442,500 EXP should you stay for the entire duration of the banquet. The last minute does not give EXP, however.). Summoned pets do not gain EXP, but players logged in as pets will. However, pets will only receive half the amount of EXP. (3750 per minute, 221,250 for entire duration).
Five minutes before the banquet ends, the winner of the raffle will be announced.
Raffle winners automatically receive the prize into their inventory before the announcement, or into temporary inventory if they do not have enough room.
At the banquet, the Banquet Helper will give you a Lucky Coupon once you speak with her. Only 100 Lucky Coupons will be given out per channel, however, if someone with a coupon leaves, another coupon will be given out (e.g., if someone with a coupon leaves, ticket 101 will be distributed to the person who talks to the Banquet Helper. If 10 people leaves after all the coupons have been given out, tickets 101~110 will be given to people who talk to the Banquet Helper). If you leave the hall by any means necessary (moving to another map, Continent Warp, Homestead, etc.), your Lucky Coupon will disappear and you will not be able to get another.
Possible rewards include:
- Big Table Fork
- Big Table Spoon
- Cute Princess Dress
- Casual Cross-Stitch Dress
- Composition at Rest
- Duck Boots
- Frill Short Dress
- Iris Nightcap
- Laertes's Boots
- Laertes's Costume
- Laertes's Gloves
- Laertes's Wig
- Long Swordsmanship School Uniform (M)
- Party Ensemble (F)
- Party Ensemble (M)
- Pearl Shine Bracelet
- Romantic Gothic Suit
- Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F)
- String Instruments: Hand-Made Melody
- Summer Knit Cap
- Thin Rimmed Glasses
- Vintage Dustin Silver Knight Helm
There is a variety of food at the buffet table. It is possible to serve your own food.
- As of Generation 14, Season 4 update, dishes may be served with 4 to 5 stars.
- The food you eat here do not contribute to your Collection Journal.
- If you are serving food, notes that can be sent will be sent to the person who cooked the dish.
- The tables on each side of the Banquet will serve a slightly different assortment of foods compared to the other table.
- An easy way to complete some Cooking skill requirements is to eat the food provided at the banquet.
- This will not count towards the "Eat a dish without sharing" requirements, however.
|Buffet Food List||Temporary Status Effects|
|Fruit Juice||Intelligence +4|
|Sponge Cake||Dexterity +8|
|Seafood Fried Rice||Will +12|
|Chicken Gratin||Max MP +13|
|T-Bone Steak||Max HP +18 Strength +3 Will +2|
|Fried Egg||Strength +6|
|Herb Garlic Steak||Strength +12|
|Caviar Canape||Intelligence +15|
|Coq Au Vin||Max HP +9, Strength + 1, Will +3, Dexterity +4|
|Thyme Tea||Max HP +4, Will +4, Luck +4|