For the enchant, go here.
- All Ogres have Heavy Stander, so using normal melee attacks against them is dangerous.
- Although they are susceptible to the Firebolt-Counter, running out of Mana and Stamina while using this strategy is a common problem due to the Ogres' high life points.
- All Ogres except for Executioners are vulnerable to ranged. (see ranged tactics for more details) Arrow Revolver is especially effective.
- Because they are so large in size, they appear to have a long reach with their weapons/fists.
- If an Ogre stomps very near you, its damage will be much higher than from far away.
- The Ogres stomp has very limited range. It can only hit in front of the Ogre if the player is standing still. If the player is walking, it hits about 7 feet away. If the player is running, it hits 20 feet away.
- Most Ogres don't have Counterattack.
- Most Ogres rarely use Smash, so its safe enough to tell that the ability is Defense. Smash them if you wish.
- Warning: Ogres may use Stomp directly in front of the player instead of doing a normal hit when close enough.
- Warning: If an ogre aggroes you and you play-dead it can stomp you out of it.
- One way to counter out of it is to use 1+Counter. Another way is to maintain your distance before the Stomp occurs.
- Defeating an Ogre alone will earn you "the Ogre Slayer" title.
Ogre Warrior (Large)