From mabinoger Wiki
How to enter a Kitchen Dungeon
- First you must buy a recipe from Glewyas.
- Difficulty is based on your total level :
- 1~99 Basic
- 100~299 Intermediate
- 300~999 Advanced
- 1000+ Hard
- Unlike normal Shadow Missions, you can not choose the difficulty of the dungeon.
- Clicking the Iron Pot will allow you to enter the dungeon.
- You cannot enter the Kitchen Dungeon if you have other shadow mission on your quest.
- You cannot enter the Kitchen dungeon with anyone else. This is a solo dungeon.
- You cannot fly using flying pets or Hot Air Balloons in the Kitchen Dungeon.
- Recipes are restocked every 0:00 game time, so you may not be able to run the same dungeon you just did right away.
- If you want to repeat the same one as soon as possible, change channel and buy the same recipe.
- If someone else bought the recipe, you have to wait until it restocks.
- Monsters in the Kitchen Dungeon do not give any experience.
- All Monsters, except the silverware and the sewer rat, have defense and protection that decrease when hit by giant cookingwares.
- When Glewyas attacks an ingredient, its defense and protection will drop.
- You can also attack ingredients with giant cookingwares that you can get from Glewyas(when he leaves the dungeon) or by killing the silverware to decrease ingredient's defense and protection.
- Attacking with normal sized cookingware does not decrease defense and protection
- The giant cookingware weapons have a massive splash distance and angle, which can splash behind you.
- The flying silverware are passive and won't attack you initially.
- They will attack the ingredients in the dungeon, but they do not decrease the ingredients' defense or protection.
- If you attack it accidentally, such as attacking it with splash damage while it is defending, you may get its aggro and get attacked for heavy damage.
- If you windmill the Flying Silverware while it's defending you can attempt to avoid taking damage from it by spamming play dead. Once the silverware attacks something else or gets attacked directly(i.e. not splash) by something else it is safe to get out of play dead.
- Finishing off already dead foods into the red circle does not count.
- You cannot Life Drain Foods.
How to cook in the Kitchen Dungeon
- Check the recipe, required ingredients and cooking time.
- There is a orb in the middle of the kitchen dungeon you must hit to spawn monsters.
- Fresh ingredients(not tenderized) are hard to kill.
- Tenderize(use giant cookingwares to attack) ingredients for easy kill.
- Kill the sewer rat as fast as possible.
- You must keep the sewer rat corpse off the red circle zone when killing it. Be mindful of where Glewyas is as his splash can cause the rat's corpse to land in the red circle, lowering the dish's score.
- You should not always wait for Glewyas to tenderize(decrease ingredient's defense and protection) the ingredients but kill silverwares for weapons and get your own weapon.
- If you finish cooking, you need to hit the large fork. Then you will receive the food as a reward in a chest.
- If you run out of time before clicking on the fork, you won't get the food.
- If dead sewer rats are added to the food, points are deducted greatly. (-10 to -15 points each)
- During Mainstream Quest(G11), the dead sewer rat deducts less than 10 points, if killed in the red circle zone.
- Silverwares do not affect point deduction.
- Talk to Glewyas and select the (Show him the food) option. He will give you the reward(experience and gold).
- Finishing near the specified time of the Recipe's Instruction gives better results than going over the time to get more ingredients.
- ± ~ 4 Seconds = No Point Deduction
- ± ~ 14 Seconds = -0.1 to -0.9 Points
- ± ~ 29 Seconds = -1.0 to -1.9 Points
- ± ~ 40 Seconds = -10 Points (Needs Confirmation)
- ± ~ 120 Seconds = -50 Points
- "Cooking Rank" indicates the minimum Cooking skill rank needed to enter the dungeon.
|Recipe||Cooking Rank||Cook Time (minutes)||Ingredients|
|Fruit Juice||F||5||21 Fruits, 12 Waters|
|Fried Egg||E||6||28 Eggs, 13 Spices|
|Sponge Cake||D||7||21 Flours, 16 Waters, 11 Eggs|
|Salad||C||9||22 Fruits, 19 Veggies, 12 Eggs|
|Seafood Fried Rice||B||11||29 Seafoods, 24 Veggies, 16 Spices|
|Herb Garlic Steak||A||13||43 Meats, 21 Veggies, 16 Cheeses|
|Chicken Gratin||9||15||51 Meats, 33 Cheeses, 11 Spices|
|Royal Caviar Canape||8||20||59 Fruits, 47 Seafoods, 11 Flours|
- Rewards are based on the food's score and the recipe's rank.
- Exp, Gold
- If the rank of the food is high, you might get one of the Royal Court Food Delivery Lists (1, 2 or 3)
- You can get a giant cooking weapon (that cannot lower protection of the ingredient monsters and do not have the same splash damage, radius, or range) at Glewyas by exchanging Royal Court Food Delivery Lists, or normal cooking tools that are enchanted with a special scroll.
|Food||Required Cooking Rank||Delivery List Type||Food Rank|
|60? ~ 80.0||80.1 ~ 90.0||90.1 ~ 100|
|Seafood Fried Rice||B||2||3||4|
|Herb Garlic Steak||A||3||4||5|
|Royal Caviar Canape||8||2||3||4|