Karu Forest Ruins
Deep inside Karu Forest lies a special dungeon. The location of its entrance changes every week. If you find the entrance via L-Rod Exploration, you will earn the "the One who Discovered the Karu Forest Ruins" title. See Dungeon Respawn if you are trying for this title.
Although the monsters inside regularly drop restorative items, the dungeon is not to be taken lightly.
Iria dungeons have special monster rooms that act differently from normal dungeons. The room type will be evident after the player opens the chest or hits the switch.
- Monsters will "rest" for 5 seconds every 10~15 seconds. When resting, they will recover most of their HP, but just a little bit of their wounds. NOTE: This time varies depending on the item drop. For example, in Pot Belly Spider Artifact dungeons, the window for attack becomes only 5 seconds.
- You cannot target or attack the monsters when they are resting.
- You can however heal the monsters with Healing or First Aid skills.
- In a room with mixed monster types, only one monster type will rest at a time.
- Monsters will instantly aggro on you after resting if you attacked them, but not if they aggroed you on their own.
- Some monsters AI is designed for recovery rooms and will be able to aggro you very quickly.
- If you are in the attack animation when a monster starts resting, your attack will still hit them. (melee only) Also, the monsters will still hit you if their attack animation has started.
- If a monster is knocked into deadly status before it starts resting, it will still be like that when it stops.
Slowly Mobbing Room
- The room spawns one group of monsters ready to attack, and two other groups resting. After some time, these groups will stop resting and join in the attack, creating a dangerously mobby situation for small parties.
- A switch stands in the center of the room. When hit, 3 monster types will spawn, but they will be in resting mode.
- Hit the switch again, and one of the monster types (randomly selected) will be freed from rest, and the others will disappear.
- Sometimes there will be a Chest in the room, but 4 colums will appear in the corners. 3 Type monsters spawn. Hit one and a group or two will dissapear from the rest.
- There is also a possibility of hitting one of the stone columns and all of the monsters dissapearing allowing you to move on without a fight.
- The room starts with many monsters and monster types, but Group by Group (as in circle by circle of mobs), the mobs will disappear until four are left on each corner of the room.
Drop Item: Any
Number of Floors: 5
Visible Floors: 2nd and 4th Notes: Floor 2/3/4 are short
Drop Item: Relic Fragment
Number of Floors: 3
Visible Floors: None
In this dungeon, sometimes a chest room will open the next locked door, without requiring a key.
- Masked Goblin
- Masked Goblin (club)
- Masked Goblin Archer
- Pot-belly Spider
- Stone Bison
- Stone Hound
- Stone Imp
- Stone Mimic
- Stone Zombie
- Boss: Goblin Swordsman x3
Same as Karu Normal.
There are multiple sub-dungeons of Karu that you may access by using the appropriate artifact. Due to their size, they have been split into sub-pages.
- Karu Pot-Belly Spider Dungeon
- Karu Stone Hound Dungeon
- Karu Stone Bison Dungeon
- Karu Stone Imp Dungeon
- Karu Stone Zombie Dungeon
Glowing Statue Artifacts are created via exploration quests on the Qilla Base Camp quest board.
The following exploration levels are needed to obtain the quests:
|Glowing Stone Gargoyle (Maiz)||16|
|Glowing Stone Imp||15|
|Glowing Stone Zombie||14|
|Glowing Stone Bison||13|
|Glowing Stone Hound||12|
|Glowing Pot-Belly Spider||11|