For the raw Fossil, go here.
- It's better to have less dirt cleaned than more damaged parts (red).
- Start with the middle sized eraser and clean close to the fossil.
- Next use the large sized eraser to clean away the edges.
- If you have time, use the small eraser to do detail work.
- There are several cleaning methods:
- Clicking on a spot near the fossil and drawing the brush outwards.
- Repeated clicking around the fossil instead of dragging the brush.
- Dragging the brush only horizontally (improves precision depending on the mouse.
- Start with the largest brush, and quickly brush away the spacious areas around the fossil. Then, use the medium brush to work closer to the fossil.
- It is also possibly helpful to lower sensitivity on your mouse and/or use a mouse pad in order to be able to help out traction once using the cleaning tools.
- You do this through your computer's system options. In Mouse Options, change the speed of the mouse, or play around with the other settings should your mouse have them, to see what might give you finer control.
- If you get attacked while restoring a fossil, the fossil is lost.
- If you press "esc" key, the fossil is lost.
- If you accidentally mess up, type /logout or change channels to try again.
(Locations are being confirmed/added)
Location: Flint Rocks, Horned Volcano Boar Drop
Location: Flint Rocks
Locations: Flint Rocks, Crab Drop, Capybara Drop, Boar Drop
Locations: Stag Beetle Drop, Flint Rocks
Locations: Flint Rocks
Locations: Flint Rocks
Shooting Star Fragment
Available only from the Shooting Star Event.
- Note: All fossils, with the exception of the Shooting Star Fragment, can be found in both the small and large Sulfur Pits.
- Black Leopard
- Blue Blind Crab
- Carnivorous Plant (Brown)
- Horned Wild Boar
- Piked Horn Deer
- Red Blind Crab
- Stag Beetle
- Sulfur Golem
- White Blind Crab
- Brown Ixion
- Upon completing the restoration of a fossil you will get graded on the quality of your work. The higher the quality, the better the reward. The rewards are money, exploration EXP, and the possibility of receiving a Lava Cat Robe. The chances of obtaining a Lava Cat Robe increase based on the resulting quality of the restored fossil.
- If delicately restored, the player receives the 'the Ambidextrous' title.