The Forest of Souls is a small wood west of Tir Chonaill. The area is where Milletians from Soul Stream come to be, whether he or she is reborn, or is brought forth to Erinn for the first time.
- New humans who choose to start in Tir Chonaill will start in the Forest of Souls.
- In order to come here after leaving it, a human character must use a rebirth with a character card and choose "Rebirth in Tir Chonaill" in the location options.
- There are two sets of monsters here: Young Raccoons and Light Gargoyles.
- To reach the Young Raccoons, simply head straight down the path and they will be on your right.
- The Light Gargoyles are located in a closed area. You must have rebirthed at least once with a paid basic/premium card to enter. To reach them, when you get to the Raccoons, simply make a right and keep going. You will see a path which leads to a large open area with Light Gargoyles.
- Training here is not recommended because of the Camping Penalty, but it is good exp for the first few gargoyles killed.
- If you talk to Tin after using a rebirth, you will have the opportunity to earn a Fixed Color Dye Ampoule. See Tin's page for more information on the mechanics.
|| Tutorial Helper
|| Rebirth point
|| This part of the current article contains spoilers.
This notification template is depracated. Please remove it manually whenever possible.
- This place used to be known as Elemental Forest.