From mabinoger Wiki
| This article is outdated. |
This article is outdated due to lack of updates. This article may contain contents that are missing or inaccurate.
Fashion show contests take place on the catwalk stage in Tara everyday.
- Preliminaries are held Monday-Saturday at 8pm PST in all channels (real time).
- Finals are held at 8pm PST on Sunday on a specified channel.
- Registration for Preliminaries begin at 7:50pm PST and you can continue to register as people walk on stage.
- Preliminaries are repeated every 5 minutes, as long as 4 or more people enter. If there are not enough people, the countdown will start again from 7 minutes.
- Placing in the top 50% during preliminaries will get you a Fashion Contest Finals Entrance Ticket.
- Registration for Finals begin at 7:30pm PST and end promptly at 7:59pm PST. (Note that only 40 participants may be registered in the Finals at any given time, so it's recommended that you register early.)
- One must press W, A, S, D keys as they appear to perform gestures during the walk. There are a total of three locations during your walk that your character stops and gestures for a total of five gestures.
- Arrows may appear one at a time, in groups, or all at once. Enter the combinations before they pass the line.
- At each contest there is a theme which determines the music and gestures performed. Spectators may judge you based on how well you dressed. (Unknown how much of an impact this has on your score, but this does affect your result.)
- After the contest, you will be told your placing, and a window will also pop up stating each contestant's score and ranking. You may also check the current scores with the "Viewing" button when not on stage.
- Spectators should press the "Viewing" button at the top-right hand corner of the screen while in the runway area. From this view it is possible to vote during preliminaries and Finals, and get a better view of the participants. Note that spectators can also receive prizes for participating in judging.
- There are three general ratings for each gesture: "Complete Success", "Success", and "Fail". The most points are awarded for a Complete Success, and no points are given for a Fail. (Exact amount unknown.)
- The faster you enter the incoming combination, the more points are awarded. Based on the speed of entry, the gesture will be ranked either a Success or Complete Success. From observation, the entry window for a Complete Success is while the arrow has not touched the line.
- It is possible to achieve over 100 points by performance score alone.
- Each action has an estimated max of about 25 points
- The maximum score for walking should be 125 points with this estimate.
- While it is important to enter combinations as quickly as possible, it is also important not to fail a combination, as no points are awarded for fails.
- If all combinations are failed, you will receive a default score of 10.00 [by vote default score? to be verified].
- In addition to your performance score, you receive additional points based on player votes.
- You receive 10 voting points by default and during preliminaries [to be verified]
- During the finals, the number of voting points is based on the average of all votes received.
- The additional amount of points is estimated at 25 points (5*vote average?) [to be verified]
- The top five performers at the Finals will receive an Eluned's Fashionista Dress or Eluned's Fashionista Suit according to gender.
- The top performer will have their statue throughout Erinn for one week. The top performer will also get the title "Full of Fashion Sense".
- The performer who receives the most positive votes will also have a statue by the Erskin Runway for a week.
- You will also get a Basic Rewards Bag (from Preliminaries (participating and judging)), Intermediate Rewards Bag (from Finals (participating and judging)), or an Advanced Rewards Bag (from Finals). This bag can contain one of the following (This list is far from complete, please add where you see fit):
- Iron Ore Fragment x 5
- Copper Ore Fragment x 5
- Silver Ore Fragment x 2
- Gold Ore Fragment x 1
- Mythril Ore Fragment x 1
- Thin Thread Ball x 3
- Thick Thread Ball x 3
- Cobweb x 5
- Wool x 5
- Braid x 5
- Common Finishing Thread x 5
- Cheap Leather Strap x 5
- Cheap Leather x 5
- Common Leather x 5
- Fine Leather x 3
- Mythril Ingot x 5
- Common Fabric x 5
- Finest Leather x 3
- Common Leather Strap x 5
- Silver Ingot x 5
- Gold Ingot x 5
- Cheap Silk x 5
- Iron Ingot x 10
- Finest Leather x 5
- Fine Leather x 5
- Magical Golden Thread x 5
- Common Leather Strap x 10
- Iron Ingot x 10
- Fog Silk x 1
- Finest Finishing Thread x 5
- If you join a party on a pet you can participate in the fashion contest. You can not move from the first position, and you will always get 0.00 as your score.