From mabinoger Wiki
Falias is known as the city of the gods.
- To get to Falias, you must make a Portal by using Shock or Awakening of Light while Brionac is equipped. will use a Falias Fragment.
- You can bring a Party along if they are near.
- If you log off in Falias, you will re-log on your old location as Falias is considered as a Shadow Mission.
- In Generation 12, the final battle against Nuadha is held here.
- When you arrive in Falias in about 30 seconds, 6 Aonbharrs will spawn near the floating stone just past the entrance. You must defeat inorder to look for treasures at the altar.
- Their strenght depends on the cumalitve total level of your party. Check the Aonbharr article for more information.
- Pure Crystals and Red Pure Crystals which are used to restore the Treasures of Falias are dropped from Aonbharrs.
- Be wary of the floating stones. When red energy starts swirling around it, it will Chain Cast Fireball or Thunder on the nearest player.
- After all 6 Aonbharrs are defeated, the party leader must go to the altar near the north of the map and click on it. One of three things may happen:
- Rarely, the altar will be broken already and nothing else can be done.
- Sometimes, the quest will be a success automatically and random party members will be rewarded with a random Treasure of Falias.
- Most of the time, a trap will activate, causing a large amount of Aonbharrs to spawn and rush the altar.
- When this happens, the objective is to prevent them from reaching the altar at all costs by killing them.
- Aonbharr will appear at 3 locations. Once you come near them they'll start to rush to the altar.
- When an Aonbharr reaches the altar, it will despawn and a message will appear announcing that the altar is being sealed.
- If 15 of them manage to reach it the protection failed, and you can't take the treasure.
- You may also fail if there are too many Aonbharrs on the field at once.
- It is possible to stop the Aonbharrs from reaching the altar by enclosing it in a large Barrier Spike ring.
- If the party successfully protects the altar, random party members will be rewarded with a random Treasure of Falias.
- If the party fails, all the remaining Aonbharrs will despawn after a few seconds.
- Rewards are given if the party is successful either by protecting the altar from Aonbharrs or from a "freebie."
- Not all party members may receive a treasure. It is randomized.
- The party leader, however, is guaranteed one.
- Players may also receive Nuadha's glove, robe, or shoes at a low rate.
- When all 3 of these are equipped, it will activate the Demigod Skill Enhancement status.
- All rewards are a Treasure of Falias in their Ideal form. You may ask Dorren to restore them.
|Failinis||Additional critical when Brionac is equipped|
|Magic Club||Additional damage when Brionac is equipped|
|Magic Wand||Increased Shadow Spirit damage|
|Magic Breastplate||Increased Fury of Light damage|
|Golden Apple||Increased Spear of Light damage|
|Goblet of Truth||Decrease in Awakening of Light cooldown|
|Uaithne||Increase in duration of Awakening of Light|
|Red Javelin||Additional Strength during Awakening of Light|
|Yellow Javelin||File:Yellow Javelin (Idea).png||Additional Dexterity during Awakening of Light|
|Great Fury Sword||Additional Intelligence during Awakening of Light|
|Little Fury Sword||Additional Will during Awakening of Light|
|Wave Sweeper||Increased movement speed|