From mabinoger Wiki
- It is impossible to kill an Elf Guard; avoid them at all costs.
- Attacks Giant and Giant-allied Humans on sight.
- Elf Guards will attack an Elf or Elf-allied Human if he/she is riding a mount belonging to a Giant or Giant-allied Human.
- This means that if someone is not Giant-allied but is riding a mount belonging to a Giant/Giant-allied human will get hit, including the mount and anyone else riding it.
- You cannot gain proficiency from hitting an Elf Guard.
- You cannot cancel their skills in any way (i.e. you hit their Counterattack by using Icebolt, it won't cancel).
- Posses all 3 Passive Defenses, including Advanced Heavy Stander.
- Although they do appear to flinch, they will never get knocked back.
- Because of their Advanced Heavy Stander, they won't flinch from Counterattack and can continue attacking their opponent.
- You cannot obtain the titles "who Experienced Death" or "who Transcended Death" despite the fact that they can hit well over 1,000 damage.
- As of the Generation 16, Season 2 update they no longer attack Giant/Giant allied Humans.
- They spawn with two different sets of clothing
- The ones guarding the entrances have yellowish colors and wear:
- The ones guarding the interior of Filia have pinkish colors and wear:
|Walking Speed||Detect Speed||Detect Range||Aggressive||Hits||Element|