The tall and slim lady looks wise beyond her years probably because of the green healer dress she is wearing. Her Dark bobbed hair falling to her neck is neatly combed, and her smiley brown eyes makes all those who talk to her feel comfortable and at ease.
Dilys is a healer in Tir Chonaill. Born in Tir Chonaill, she traveled to Emain Macha for her studies. Having returned to her hometown, she is now working full-time as a healer for injured townspeople and adventurers.
While she and Lassar are sometimes at odds, the two have been good friends with each other for a long time. For instance, Dilys often visits Lassar for help on Herbalism and Potion Making.
Trefor is madly in-love with Dilys, no matter what she says to him. In his book, he even asked her once to get married, but when he mentioned about her giving him a golden egg, she gave him a rude remark and asked why she would give him something so rare.
Dilys is distrustful of men for reasons revealed in G2. Thus, Trefor's open proclamations of love often go unanswered.
Dilys' Quote: "Without a plate, even the best prepared dish can't be served. People's body and spirit relationship has to be like that..." 
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Dilys, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Dilys is in bold.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- Recruiting-time is 6 a.m.
- Reporting-time is from 9 a.m.
- ↑ http://www.mabinogi.com