From mabinoger Wiki
- A field boss is the equivalent of some of the boss monsters found in a dungeon's Boss room but appear in areas outside of towns rather than in dungeons. Field bosses only spawn a few times a day in real life and will eventually disappear if they are not defeated first.
- Despite the "Introduction to Field Bosses" in-game book stating that there are nine field bosses in Uladh (Troll, Ogre, Giant White Spider, Giant Bear, Goblin Bandit, Black Raccoon, Giant Black Wolf, Black Warrior, and Black Wizard), however, the Giant White Spider isn't a field boss in NA Mabinogi. It is unknown if it is a field boss on oversea's servers.
- A field boss's Combat Power (CP) title will always appear blank, only the boss's name will appear when holding down the "Alt" key, no matter what CP level a player has. Therefore, a field boss will always appear to be a CP neutral monster which will allow a player to always gain experience and proficiency from them, even if the boss's actual CP title should be "Weak" or "Weakest" when compared to a player's CP level.
- With the exception of Goblin Bandits.
- The Fomor Command Scroll is used to notify when the field boss will arrive but you are not required to use the command scroll, as the boss will spawn anyway.
- Only players on the same map and channel will be notified, and the message marquee may be interrupted by game events.
- The Rano Field bosses for the Elf and Giant are currently marked on a map
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Field Boss"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.